If you saw Dr Oz’s Ultimate Flab Buster Workout with SusieQ, a celebrity fitness trainer with an energetic and inspirational personality, then I am sure that you had the same question that many people were asking — does Susie Q have her own workout DVD? The answer is a resounding YES! Her DVD is called Susieq Fitlife: Arms of a First Lady, and she gave me one DVD to test out and another five to give away to my readers… which I will tell you how to win at the end of the review!
I do not care if you are a Democrat or a Republican… if you love Obama or hate Obama… there is one thing that nobody can deny, and that is that Michelle Obama has amazing arms. Susie Q seems to be on the same workout plan as our First Lady, because her arms could not be any more perfect. But there are lots of workout DVDs on the market, so how does Susie Q differentiate herself? This question has so many answers, because her DVD is truly unique (and fun!). First of all, what good is a workout DVD if you are not inspired by it and never pop it into your DVD player? Susie Q’s personality was made to be an inspirational trainer and that comes through loud and clear in the DVD. This is a workout DVD that won’t collect dust and that you will use over and over again.
I received my Susieq Fitlife: Arms of a First Lady DVD in the afternoon, and I decided to give it a test run that same evening. If I want to get Michelle Obama’s arms, there can be no procrastinating! My first workout was challenging, but I made it through the entire DVD and truly felt like I had a great workout, all in under an hour. I love Susie Q’s names for her moves like “Armed Force Raise,” “The 40-HR Lady” and “The New Bama Swing.” I was surprised though that the DVD actually worked out my entire body, not just my arms (although a great focus is of course on your arms).
There are other great surprises that Susie Q includes in her Susieq Fitlife: Arms of a First Lady DVD, such as her segment called “Watch Your Mouth!” where Wellness Coach Sal Fichera teaches you about nutrition in your kitchen. Another great segment, especially for those of us on a budget, is called SusieQ Sculpt, where she discusses how to use household items to get in shape.
The true test of any workout DVD is: do you see results. It is too soon to tell how amazing my arms truly can be, but after just a week, my arms already have a bit more tone. So I can’t wait to see what happens when I continue using it over the next month. The fact that I have actually done Susie Q’s workout for an entire week definitely bodes well for my future of being able to stick with this program. I’m telling you, it is literally impossible to not love Susie Q! I cannot wait to see where she goes from here, because I know we will be seeing a lot more of this spunky, fun, energetic lady!
How to Enter the SusieQ Workout DVD Giveaway:
Where to Buy: You can buy one here: Susieq Fitlife: Arms of a First Lady
How to Win: You can win a Susieq Fitlife: Arms of a First Lady by leaving a comment below with what excites you the most about the SusieQ Workout DVD! Each of the following will give you a certain number of entries into the giveaway, so do as many of the following as you would like! Good luck everyone!
1. Subscribe to my updates via e-mail by clicking here: Subscribe to Opinion Queen by Email, confirm the subscription, and leave a comment below to let me know that you have subscribed to my e-mails (or tell me if you already are). (2 entries)
2. Tweet about my giveaway with a link to my site, and leave a comment below with a link to your tweet. You can do this every day! (2 entries)
3. Make your facebook status about my giveaway with a link to my site, and leave a comment below with a link to your page. You can do this every day! (2 entries)
4. Grab my Banner in the right sidebar and post it on your website (or tell me if it is already there)! (3 entries)
5. Add a link to OpinionQueen.com from your blog or website, and leave a comment below with a link to where you added the link. (3 entries)
6. Follow me on twitter: TheOpinionQueen and then leave a comment below with your twitter name. (2 entries)
7. Tell everyone about this giveaway on Digg, Stumble, in a forum, meme, Google Buzz, blog it, or any other social networking place (2 entries for each one that you do!)
8. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway product review post on my site and leave a comment below to let me know what you commented on. (1 entry)
The winner will be selected on December 5 and contacted via e-mail. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days, then another winner will be selected. Only US Residents are eligible for this giveaway.